Wrotham Business Park is situated 30 minutes from central London in Wrotham Park - a Palladian Mansion set in the heart of a 2,500 acre estate. The mansion is a well known location for film and television. Also, an exclusive use venue for prestigious events. For more information visit www.wrothampark.com
Directions from M25 or A1(M)
- Leave the M25 at Junction 23 where it crosses with the A1(M).
- Take the exit signposted A1081 to Barnet.
- Follow the A1081, after a mile you will come to a roundabout, take the second exit continuing on the A1081 until you come to a T-junction with traffic lights at
Barnet High Street.
- Take the left hand filter and turn left. Follow the road heading out of Barnet through Hadley Green on the A1000 (Great North Road). Do be careful of the speed camera on the 30mph section of this road.
- After 1 mile and just after the second 40mph sign turn left into Wrotham Business Park.
Distances from major travel centres
Central London – 17 miles
London Underground – 2 miles (Cockfosters or High Barnet)
British Rail – 2 miles (Potters Bar)
Heathrow Airport – 35 miles
Stansted Airport – 35 miles